Nowadays, people don’t like to wear glasses much. Popular to wear contact lenses For many reasons, such as convenience and beauty. Many people want to have bigger eyes. If you want to be more beautiful, go wear big eyes, or sometimes if you don’t have time, wear contact lenses and sleep overnight. Which causes many serious problems with the eyes.
Therefore, you will walk slowly. Go buy contact lenses and wear them yourself. Or ordering through online channels without basic knowledge is therefore quite dangerous to the health of the eyes. The best way that would like to recommend is to see an eye specialist at an eyeglass store. It is better to receive advice on choosing contact lenses that are suitable for our eyes. In addition to gaining knowledge about choosing the correct contact lenses, It is still a worthwhile investment and will make your life good for a long time. Because you get both sharp vision and good long-term eye health. Report by สมัคร ufabet
How to wear contact lenses safely in everyday life When you measure and update your vision until you get contact lenses that are suitable for your eyes, you can wear them. Behavior while wearing contact lenses is also important. Wearing contact lenses is generally quite safe. If given correct advice and practice Including taking good care of your contact lenses. Here are some steps to take to make everyday contact lens wear safe and build your confidence.
- Users should wash their hands and use soap before touching contact lenses every time.
- You should not wear contact lenses overnight. Because there is a risk of infection.
- Disposable contact lenses should not be reused. Because determining the length of time to use disposable contact lenses is to prevent dry eyes, eye irritation, eye allergies, and dirt remaining in contact lenses.
- If you need to wear contact lenses only rarely, such as no more than 2-3 days a week. You should choose to wear soft contact lenses daily which is most appropriate.
- When you have to board a plane The humidity of the air in airplanes is usually low. Can cause dry eyes. Using artificial tears in your eyes can help reduce eye irritation. Or if you feel more irritated than usual Remove your contact lenses and temporarily replace them with glasses.
- Bi-weekly or monthly contact lens care Contact lens cleaner should be removed and cleaned daily. To remove grease and protein stains that adhere to the lens surface. As a result, wearing contact lenses causes irritation, blurry vision, and the risk of infection as well.