Cholesterol, the body makes up to 80% on its own?

Browse By

Briefly, cholesterol is a fat found in the blood, blood vessels and various cells in the body. Believe it or not, more than 80% is created by the body itself. The remaining almost 20% comes from the food we eat every day.

The reason why the liver and intestines must produce by themselves. Because the body uses cholesterol to work for various parts and helps create vitamin D. Testosterone and estrogen (male and female hormones) and help create bile that helps with digestion. And absorbs fat in the small intestine as well UFABET

A simple example: if we need to be used in the body. We may get it from eating 1 egg yolk (about 200 milligrams ) and another 800 milligrams from what the body produces. That means If we eat foods that contain more than necessary. It will increase the amount in the blood. And in various parts of the body too much.

How to increase good cholesterol to the body?

When the good cholesterol helps lower the bad cholesterol. Therefore, we should increase good cholesterol to the body as follows.

  1. Exercise regularly Emphasis on rhythmic body movements such as aerobics, cycling, running, and weight lifting.
  2. Eat foods high in good fats such as sea fish, olive oil, etc.
  3. Reduce the risk of increasing bad cholesterol, such as losing weight, reducing foods high in bad fat such as lard, bakery products, margarine, etc. 
  4. Refrain from behaviors that reduce good fat in the body, such as smoking.
  5. Get enough rest for your body.