Browse By

Tag Archives: Lifestyle

Health Benefits of Flaxseed.

One serving of flaxseed provides a good amount of protein, fiber, and omega 3 fatty acids. It may help lower the risk of some cancers disease. Help maintain a health weight and reduce cholesterol and blood pressure. Flaxseed is an excellent source of alpha-linolenic acid

Dark chocolate is loaded with nutrients.

Dark chocolate is loaded with nutrients that can positively affect your health. Made from the seed of the cacao tree, it’s one of the best sources of antioxidants you can find. ORAC stands for oxygen radical absorbance capacity. It’s a measure of the antioxidant activity

Eating pomegranates regularly helps prevent dementia.

Numerous research reports have confirmed that polyphenolic compounds. Which are abundant in pomegranates, are effective anti-inflammatory and powerful free radical scavengers. It has been reported that elderly people who drink pomegranate juice every morning. In the morning have better results on memory tests. The reasons that explain

Cholesterol, the body makes up to 80% on its own?

Briefly, cholesterol is a fat found in the blood, blood vessels and various cells in the body. Believe it or not, more than 80% is created by the body itself. The remaining almost 20% comes from the food we eat every day. The reason why the